Brief overview about the school Well known for its warm, caring, family-like study environment, Language Links is a place where students receive professional, yet friendly service, and may choose to study in a range of fulltime, part-time and customised courses, in small, personal classes.
Students receive individual care and guidance with their study plans and also with any problems they may have settling into a new school and cultural environment
Brief overview about the campus FREE ADSL Internet with wireless access throughout the building.
• Computer Learning Lab with FREE computer-based learning facilities and individual listening stations.
• Self-Study Centre with FREE resource materials, including exam practice and worksheets.
• Student Common Rooms with eating and lounge areas, plus a fully equipped student kitchen with fridge, microwaves, vending machine etc.
• Outdoor Games and Leisure Room with flat screen
TVs, large projector screen, Video and DVD players,
table soccer and board games.
• Alfresco Area to enjoy outdoor dining and take
advantage of Perth’s beautiful weather!
10 Classrooms available
Nationality Mix 2013-2014 Financial year : Students Enrolled
Eastern Europe 1.20%
Middle East 2.25%
Homestay Full Board/Half Board/Room Only
Uni Student Residences
Language Links is a Registered Training Organisation
(RTO) - Provider Number 50587 offering a range of fully
accredited ELICOS ‘Award Courses’ recognised within the
Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Morning: 80 Evenings: 40
One level house with an alfresco area.
Surrounding facilities include the Art Gallery, Perth’s largest resource library, the West Australian Museum, the central train / bus stations and the restaurants, cinemas, shops and bars of the city and Northbridge.
The FREE city busses stop right outside the college and Language Links is close to some of the great sights of Perth including the famous ‘Swan River’, ‘Kings Park’, ‘Bell Tower’ and many more sight-seeing favourites!
Close to the train station.
Nationality mix, old teachers, poor infrastructure.