Imagine Education Australia is a privately owned ELICOS and Vocational Education and Training centre located in Southport.
Imagine Education provides:
• State of the art facilities in Southport’s educational precinct.
• First-rate courses to students from Australia and around the world
• Student services (including Homestay and employment assistance)
• Experienced and professional staff
• Fun and exciting classes
Main Campus: Southport Benowa Rd
Our state of the art facilities include: Learning Facilities
• 6 year old building built specifically for this purpose
• Computer enhanced learning with 3 computer labs and wi-fi
• Large classrooms
• Student kitchen
• A full student services team including homestay, accounts, IT and orientation staff
• A spacious student common area with DVD player, LCD television and vending machines
• Outdoor deck area where students can enjoy their lunch amongst the Australian flora and fauna
• Modern library and self-access centre with comfortable sofas for reading, free internet and email
• Presentation rooms with data projector (for Power Point presentations)
• Table tennis tables and equipment barbeque facilities
• Onsite Early Learning Centres (Childcare facilities)
Imagine Education facilities and state of the art technology play an integral role in our education program.
Courses taught at Southport Campus, Benowa Rd: EAP, High School Preparation, Young Learners, Business, Children’s Services, Hospitality Management
Southport Central Campus:
Our newest building at Southport Central opened in March 2011. Located in the heart of Southport’s retail and business precinct, only 2 minutes walk to a major shopping centre and public transport, our new campus offers many features:
• 9 brand new classrooms - 1 full level dedicated to the Imagine English Language Institute
• Computer lab with free wi-fi student printing facilities
• Big screen projectors - movies and presentations
• Teaching, administration and marketing staff dedicated to the campus
• Student kitchen equipped with refridgerator, microwaves, tea and coffee facilities
• Disabled access elevator
• Beautiful courtyard only a short stroll from cafes, shops and the Gold Coast City Library
Courses taught at our Southport Central Campus:
General English, IELTS Preparation, Cambridge FCE, Beauty Therapy
Main Campus, there are 9 classrooms, Southport Central Campus, there are also 9 classrooms
Available. There are areas within both campuses that have a small library
YEs, there are computer labs in both campus
Southport campus has a cafe (Culture Kitchen) which is only a short 2 minute walk for the college.
both campuses have an area with a fridge and microwave ovens for student use
39 Computers. Main Campus: There are 23 computers which are for student use Southport Campus: There are 16 computers which are for student use
Sth America: 37% Asia:36% European: 21% Rest of the World:6%
IMAGINE Education uses the Gold Coast Student Accommodation Centre for Homestay, including both individual placements and study tour students
Morning - 155
Evening - 54
Main Campus: a single floor building which also has most of the administration offices
Southport Central Campus: a 2 storey building dedicated to our Beauty salon and classes and our ELICOS courses
Transport: Imagine Education operates a FREE school bus for students to and from our Main Campus.The bus picks up and drops off students from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Southport before and after school everyday. Our school bus is also used for our weekly student activities making it easy for students to get around the Gold Coast.
Main Campus: Easily accessible by public transport and across the street there is a small shopping centre where you are able to buy grocerires, recharge or mobile phones or internet and there are also cafes and restaurants.
Southport Central Campus: IMAGINE has a Cafe and restaurant (Culture Kitchen)where students can eat and take advantge of our daily specials and $1 coffee. This campus is located in the heart of Southport’s retail and business precinct, only 2 minutes walk to a major shopping centre and public transport. A very short wlak to a number of different international restaurants and cafes.
Near the Tram; Approachable teachers, Very good studying hours and extra class activities.
Small cantina at the Southport campus; All studying material is photo copied and there should be studying books; Recently there were too many students in the classroom.
Convenient in the price.
Lack of material.
- Teaching methodology
- Acess and liberty with teachers
- Interaction with students
- Tours offered by the school
- Acess free internet
- Material provided for students
Cold classroom, no windows, a lot of times unclean.
Too many brazilians in one class.
Too many videos in the class.
Teachers' attention with students is excellent. I arrived without speaking a word of English and had all the necessary support.
Just did not like the material, many copies, I think we should receive books.
The Material is all copied. They have no books. Disorganised. My wife and I had serious problems with this school. She took the placement test in Brazil to enter into a specific course at the school and passed, but when we arrived in Australia the school didn’t let her undertake this course and chose her another course. Now think: you leave your country with everything “right” and arrive at the Imagine Education and realise you cannot do the course you were prepared to do. This is playing with people. Score 0 for this school!